2 1/2 Cups Dark Chocolate
2 Tbs Coconut oil
White Chocolate Layer:
1 1/2 Cups Cacao Butter
1/2 Cup Coconut Milk Powder
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tsp Peppermint extract
2 tbs Monk Fruit Sweetener
9×11 Baking Dish Lined with Parchment Paper, Double Boiler or a pot filled halfway with water and a metal bowl on top.
6 Organic Smashed Candy Canes
1. Using a double boiler melt your dark chocolate and coconut oil for your bottom layer of your bark. Stir constantly over medium heat.
2. Line your dish with parchment paper. Pour in the dark chocolate once melted and spread out the chocolate then place the dish in freezer for at least 1 hour before adding on your cacao butter layer.
3. Clean out the top dish of the double boiler and add in Cacao butter and melt. Take off heat and mix in coconut milk powder, Vanilla extract, Peppermint Extract, and sweetener. Mix with a whisk for at least 5 minutes.
4. Using a fork make cross hatches on the dark chocolate, then pour the cacao butter mixture on top and add in smashed candy canes on top.
5. Place back in the freezer for an additional hour. Remove and using a sharp knife cut into squares and serve.