In the beginning stages of turning gluten free it can be hard to transfer over to gluten free bread options. This recipe is made using Mikey’s gluten free bread and the onion one goes perfect on a egg salad sandwich.
Paleo – Gluten Free- Soy free – Made with Avocado Oil
4 Free Range Eggs ( soft boiled)
3 Tbs Primal Kitchen Mayo ( Made with Avocado Oil)
1 tsp Salt and pepper ( season as desired, I add a bunch of salt)
Mikey’s Toasted Onion English Muffins
*Optional: Organic Spinach and Organic Lettuce
*Optional :Bulletproof MCT oil.
What your actually eating:
Mikey’s Muffins: Eggs, almond flour, purified water, coconut flour, baking soda, salt.
Primal Kitchen Mayo: Avocado Oil, Organic Cage Free Eggs, Organic Cage Free Egg Yolks, Organic Vinegar, Sea Salt, Organic Rosemary Extract.
I added the above info in because it makes me so happy to have found quality food options with ingredients I can eat and FEEL GREAT from
1. Bring a pot of water to a bowl and add eggs, let boil for 4 minutes and turn stove off and let cook for another 3 minutes. This will give you eggs that have a soft boiled center.
2. Cool off the soft boiled eggs so they will be easier to peel, You can place them in an ice bath ( Bowl of ice and water) Or run cold water over them for a few minutes.
3. Peel Eggs and place them in a bowl and smash them with a fork.
2. Turn oven on to 350 and place Mikey’s Muffins on a baking sheet and place in oven for three minutes to brown.
3. Now back to the eggs- Add in the mayo, salt and pepper. Taste and see if you want to add more. * Optional: add in the MCT oil to add more healthy fats to this meal.
4. Take muffins out of oven and build your sandwich and serve!!