Here’s your guild on how to eat avocados without tasting them.
Step 1 : Turn them into Fudge Brownies and than unintentionally eat the entire 10 servings.
- 1 Cup Chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil, Gee, or grass- fed butter.
- 3/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Cups Dates ( make sure to take seeds out) and/or 2 tbs Honey
- 1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 Cup Raw Unsalted Almonds ( you can substitute any nut)
- Add any topping you like. I used macadamia nuts.
It will be easier on your blender to do this in stages. To prevent your blender from overheating. If you have a food processor use it!
- Add the almonds and avocado to the blender.
- Add in dates, Vanilla Extract, Himalayan Salt.
- Lastly add in the Cacao Powder .
- Your brownies are done! Place them in a pan or portion out in cupcake holders.
- Top with macadamia nuts or any other topping you like ( coconut flakes, chocolate chips, ect.)
- Place in fridge to harden for about an hour.
- Leftovers can stay up to 2 weeks in the fridge and 1-2 months if you freeze them. You can leave them out but they will only be good for about 2 days because of the oxidation of the avocados.
Be sure to use #Abetterlifeblog